SEO Content Writing: Search Engine Success Factors
A combination of search engine optimization and content marketing is an ideal recipe for success. SEO content should be enlightening, helpful, and relevant. Search giants like Google, Yahoo, and Bing favor the articles and blog posts that human readers find compelling. By better optimizing your site’s content, you can ascend the rankings in the city of Miami and elsewhere. Thus, SEO content is optimal when it caters to both human readers and search engine crawlers.
Having exceptional, orderly content while using the best keywords can dramatically improve your site’s traffic and conversions.
Follow these tips to improve your SEO content:
1. It is better to begin with less pervasive keywords; this might mean a keyword that gets as little as a few hundred searches per month. Attempting to rank for a very common keyword wastes your time and money because there will always be ample competition. WordTracker and Keyword Planner are invaluable tools during your research process. Stay under a 1.5% usage rate and be sure to insert the term only once every 150 words in your writing.
2. Typically lengthier content is preferable. Of course each web page shouldn’t be a novel, but you also don’t want your pages to be overly brief. Often, longer content can supplement and enhance the design and it usually ranks higher in searches too. A good method is to create a lengthy article and partition its text often with subheadings, pictures, quotes from consumers, etc. Remember to have your call-to-action close to the top of the page.
3. Correct formatting will make content more legible. Readers should be able to skim the content with ease; most find a large block of text unappealing and will instantly close the page. Utilizing white space, subheadings, short paragraphs, and bullet points are staples of proper formatting. This is crucial to SEO because a high bounce rate will negatively impact you rankings. When users are rapidly leave your site because of disorganized content, your bounce rate will increase and your Miami business will suffer for it.
4. Make use of appropriate interlinking. While keeping content in order on the page is necessary, content also needs to be well organized across your website in its entirety. Insert some links to pages containing related content and inspire users to click on these links to learn more. Strive to offer accessibility to targeted users so that they can effortlessly find what they need.
5. Focus your writing on a topic instead of a keyword. While the keyword can be the topic (or part of it), this is not always the case. First, aim for topics that will attract readers, and only then should you begin to consider the pertinent key words that would lead them to that topic. Write in an organic manner and subtly incorporate the appropriate keywords in the content and title in a way that seems natural and cohesive.
6. Having a call to action (CTA) is also imperative. All pages should have a call to action accompanying their content; do not limit your CTAs to just the contact and landing pages. If SEO content lacks a CTA, then the content is not reaching its full potential. Having one on all pages establishes a sense of consistency. Since a user might stumble upon any given page before the landing or home pages, employing a CTA across the entire site guarantees no users will miss it. The perfect CTA has a precise message that resonates with your business goals.
Creating compelling content will give your Miami business a noticeable boost in popularity, and if you master the optimization of that content, you could have a serious advantage over your competitors.